As the Devils in Danger Foundation is fully funded by only public donations and a small number of Tasmanian
businesses, we rely on the generosity of our sponsors to ensure the continued success of the important work of our organisation. Projects such as, building breeding enclosures, increasing insurance populations of Tasmanian devils, funding important research and educating the public about the plight of the devil would not be possible without the help of our sponsors!
If your business is looking for a non-for-profit organisation to support, and believes in helping to secure a future for the endangered Tasmanian devils, then please fill out the form below to express your interest. In exchange for your generous contribution, we can even offer you a variety of advertising opportunities in return.
Sponsorship can be as large or small as you desire and some potential options are listed below.
- Option 1: Make a one off, or recurring, donation to our foundation. CLICK HERE to donate now.
- Option 2: Product Donation.
– Your product donation would be used as a prize for a variety of online competitions the DIDF hopes to run in the future. Therefore, online exposure for your business (both Facebook, website and Instagram) is highly likely.
CLICK HERE if you would like to apply to make a product donation (you will be redirected to our product donation application form)
- Option 3 – $60: DIDF Devil Adoption. This option includes;
– A personalised Devil adoption certificate, including a photo and details on your adopted devil, for your business
– A Tasmanian devil fact sheet
– Exclusive access to our quarterly newsletters and invitations to exclusive DIDF events
– A tax deductible receipt and a free pass to Zoodoo Zoo for either yourself, an employee or a client to use to come and visit your adopted devil.
CLICK HERE if you would like to adopt a Tasmanian devil (you will be redirected to our devil adoption application form)
- Option 4 – $125: Facebook Exposure. This option includes;
– Everything listed in option 3
– A write up, about your business/product, on our Facebook page and the Zoodoo Zoo Facebook Page, which currently has over 5000 followers.
- Option 5 – $300: Website Exposure. This option includes;
– Includes everything listed in options 3 and 4 as well as
– Your businesses details and sponsorship status being displayed on the sponsor’s page of our DIDF website, for the duration of our sponsorship arrangement.
- Option 6 – $600: Zoodoo Devil Enclosure Exposure. This option includes;
– Everything listed in options 3-5,
– A space to advertise your business signage. Furthermore, a 1m x 1m sign advertising your business (to be provided by your business) will be displayed on Zoodoo’s DIDF funded Tasmanian Devil enclosure, where it could be seen by over 50,000 visitors per year. This signage will be on display at Zoodoo for the entire duration of our sponsorship agreement.
Option 7 – Other: The Devils in Danger Foundation welcomes any sponsorship suggestions that you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any ideas of your own that you may like to pursue with us!!
APPLY TO BECOME A SPONSOR BELOW!
Options 4-7 only, click the appropriate links above to apply for options 1-3